Just another day at AKOR Real Estate Management: unusual situations, almost normal for us!
- On Friday night at 03:30 hours, the centre of Apeldoorn was startled by an explosive robbery which caused a lot of damage, among others to the DEKA supermarket.
- At 7.30 am, our Rick Meijer (customer manager for the Dirk van den Broek and DEKA portfolio) was called, with the following urgent message:
''Please check windows and window panes as a result of the explosive robbery. Plate at service counter is also de-rigged Please contact branch first, Eugenius on police orders.''
- Planner Anne Vehof changed the schedule.
- Estate employees Martijn and Peter returned from their jobs in Almelo and Enschede to go to the workshop to load the right materials.
- In the meantime, we also received additional photos, so that we could set off even better prepared.
- At 1.30 pm the job was done. The photos say it all: we were on site within 3 hours of the report!
DEKA-supermarkets was not happy with the havoc caused by the explosive crack, but they were pleased with the quick solution offered by AKOR Vastgoedbeheer!